The Meramec House Bed is named after Meramec State Park located in Missouri, along the Meramec River. The park has diverse ecosystems such as hardwood forests and glades. There are more 40 caves located throughout the park!
Customize Your Bed:
- Select your bed size
- Decide if you would like it to have legs or be a floor bed
- Select if you would like Mattress Slats
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on each purchase!
- Includes 3-rail boundaries on all 4 sides, adjustable to your desired height and spacing
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Made out of all-natural Locally Sourced Poplar Wood
- Can be assembled with or without legs
- Assembly instructions included
- Drill Bit #2 square (6” long style) included
- Tools required for assembly can all be found at any hardware store + an extra set of hands, and a cordless power drill (14v or stronger).
- Bed assembly videos available upon purchase
- Ships in 3-5 business days
- Note: Free shipping is not available to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada. Please contact us before purchasing if you need your order to shipped to these areas.
About our Poplar Wood:
- This is an all-natural wood product. There may be slight color variance between pieces. We use a clear-grade poplar wood, which is by definition defect-free but may contain a few smaller, less noticeable knots.
- At times you may receive a piece that has a green tint to it. This is because we mill the wood down in house revealing a layer to light and air for the 1st time. This will fade to light browns and tans within a few days depending on airflow and UV light in the room.
- We do not accept returns because of the time, effort, and cost associated with making and shipping these large items. However, if there is a problem with your order, please contact us via our contact page and we will provide a solution very quickly.
Got Questions? We've Got You Covered
How long will it take to arrive?
All orders are shipped within 24-48 hours and usually arrive within 5-10 business days.
What tools will I need to build my Purveyor Bed?
We recommend having a cordless power drill (14v or stronger).
How many people does it take to build a Purveyor Bed?
We recommend having at least two people.
This is the sweetest little bed ever! We purchased for our daughter to transition from her crib to a “big girl” bed. Shipping was super fast and all the prices arrived in good condition. The instructions were easy to follow and assembly went well with two people. I love how cozy it is looking. It’s so versatile and we can’t wait for her to get many years of use out of it.
The bed was amazing and even better than I hoped for! My grandson loved it!
We were so happy with the quality of lumber when we opened the box for assembly, pocket holes and pilot holes are already included, so you don't have to figure anything out, just put it together, and you're good to go! So far the bed is extremely sturdy and Ross is great to communicate with if you have any questions about your order. I look forward to purchasing more in the future.
This bed is absolute gorgeous and very sturdy. My husband and I put it together, which took about 3 hours. We are counting on having this bed for our daughter for many years. We think this bed was totally worth the money.