The Blue Ridge Bunk Bed
The Blue Ridge Bunk Bed
The Blue Ridge Bunk Bed is named after the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway, an All-American Road in the United States, noted for its scenic beauty.
Elevate your children's room or guest space with this whimsical and sturdy bunk bed that brings the charm of a cozy cottage right into your home. Crafted from premium solid poplar wood, this bunk bed boasts exceptional durability and timeless appeal. Its unique house-inspired design sparks creativity and playfulness, while the carefully designed safety features ensure worry-free nights for both kids and parents. With ample space for sleeping and lounging, this bunk bed is a space-saving superhero, providing a comfortable haven for your loved ones to rest, dream, and make cherished memories together. Choose quality, choose style – choose our House Style Bunk Bed today!
Your mattress will sit 2 inches down inside of the top bunk's baseboards. We recommend a mattress thickness of 8" or less for the top bunk.
The pictures reflect a large middle support for the top bunk's slats but due to difficulties during assembly we have replaced it with extra slat rails and slats for the top bunk.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on each purchase!
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Made out of all-natural Locally Sourced Poplar Wood
- Can be assembled with or without legs
- Assembly instructions included
- Drill Bit #2 square (6” long style) included
- Tools required for assembly can all be found at any hardware store + an extra set of hands, and a cordless power drill (14v or stronger).
- Bed assembly videos available upon purchase
- Ships in 3-5 business days
- Note: Free shipping is not available to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Canada. Please contact us before purchasing if you need your order to shipped to these areas.
About our Poplar Wood:
- This is an all-natural wood product. There may be slight color variance between pieces. We use a clear-grade poplar wood, which is by definition defect-free but may contain a few smaller, less noticeable knots.
- At times you may receive a piece that has a green tint to it. This is because we mill the wood down in house revealing a layer to light and air for the 1st time. This will fade to light browns and tans within a few days depending on airflow and UV light in the room.
- We do not accept returns because of the time, effort, and cost associated with making and shipping these large items. However, if there is a problem with your order, please contact us via our contact page and we will provide a solution very quickly.
Got Questions? We've Got You Covered
How long will it take to arrive?
All orders are shipped within 24-48 hours and usually arrive within 5-10 business days.
What tools will I need to build my Purveyor Bed?
We recommend having a cordless power drill (14v or stronger).
How many people does it take to build a Purveyor Bed?
We recommend having at least two people.